REAL Women CrossFit had their 2nd successful seminar at CrossFit San Diego last Saturday.
They did it and it was awesome!
added new stations, reviewed fundamental CrossFit movements, worked on
the squat (of course!), practiced Olympic weightlifting, learned to
climb a rope, worked on the pullup (and had several women achieve
personal records in the pullup, ate some good food, spent time laying
on the floor, drank coffee, had an awesome TEAM Workout that they all
participated in and helped each other through.
See the photos from the August 26 REAL Women CROSSFIT on the REAL women Enterprises website at
Who says women can’t _________ (fill in the blank) — after a seminar like this, we CAN, and we DO.
Don’t miss the next REAL Women CROSSFIT – scheduled for Saturday, October 28, 2006 from 10 am – 2 pm at CROSSFIT SAN DIEGO.
Don’t worry – if you have already attended a REAL Women CROSSFIT
* you will learn new things at the next one, get stronger, get inspired.
If you haven’t been to a REAL Women CROSSFIT
* you will learn new things and fit right in with the rest of us.
* We’ll share any secret stuff and we’ll help each other.
If you haven’t been to CrossFit at all and aren’t sure if it is for you:
* REAL Women is the place for you!
* You will be supported, encouraged, inspired, and have a sense of accomplishment
* plus, you’ll learn a lot about yourself and fitness in the process.
Thanks to everyone who participated!
REAL Women CROSSFIT
Feel good. Look good. Be strong.
Max rounds in 10 minutes: